Lemon Butter Pollock Fillet
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 6 (4 ounce) fillets
- 2 tablespoons lemon pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Melt the butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Mix in lemon juice, salt, pepper, parsley flakes, and garlic. Bring to a boil. Cook and stir about 10 minutes, until thickened.
- Arrange cod fillets in a single layer on a medium baking sheet. Cover with 1/2 the butter mixture, and sprinkle with lemon pepper. Cover with foil.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes in the preheated oven, until fish is easily flaked with a fork. Pour the remaining butter mixture over the fish to serve.
Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.