Slow Cooker Honey Mustard Chicken
When I say “Crock Pot,” you think… of “cold winter dinners” …wrong!! Throw all the ingredients together in the slow cooker and let the slow cooker do its magic! It’s a very quick and simple recipe that you can always depend on. Everyone will love its lightly sweet and incredible flavor!
- 4 chicken thighs (optional breast filets)
- 4 sprigs & 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh rosemary, separated
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 4 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher or sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Place one rosemary sprig under each piece of chicken in the slow cooker.
- In a small bowl, mix the honey, mustard, extra-virgin olive oil, salt, pepper, and 1 teaspoon finely chopped rosemary. Pour the mixture on the chicken, making sure that they are all coated.
- Cover and set the slow cooker on low for 8 hours or high for 4 hours.
- It’s fine to leave the skin on for added flavor while cooking, but for a healthier dish it’s best to remove the skin before eating.