Slow Cooker Sausage and Ravioli
It’s so easy to make. Simply toss all of the ingredients in the slow cooker, turn it on, and 4 hours later you have a complete meal!
1 pound Italian Sausage
- 29 ounces Diced tomatoes, 2 – 14.5 ounce cans
- 15 ounces Tomato Sauce
- 3 tablespoon Fresh Basil
- Salt to taste
- Fresh Parmesan for garnish
- Cut Italian sausage into bite-sized slices.
- Add sausage, ravioli, diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, and basil to the slow cooker.
- Set slow cooker to LOW for 4 hours, or until sausage is fully cooked.
- Salt to taste.
- Remove from slow cooker and serve with a garnish of Parmesan cheese. Enjoy!
*Use at least a 6 qt. slow cooker for the recipe.