It’s Monday so let’s cook something that’s quick and easy with plenty of flavor. This is a great recipe if you are watching your carbs. You can use whatever type of fish fillet you want!
Make sure to check out the Handy Foods”Love the Savings” sales flyer: https://handyfoodsigaweb.rsaamerica.com/
Parmesan Crusted Tilapia Fillets
Note: Recipe directions are for original size.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Whisk Parmesan cheese, paprika, parsley, salt, and pepper together in a shallow dish.
- Coat tilapia fillets with olive oil and press into the Parmesan cheese mixture. Arrange coated fillets on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven until the fish flakes easily with a fork, 10 to 12 minutes.
- Grab a box of wild rice and a salad and you are done in 20 minutes