Mini Meat Loaf Sheet-Pan Meal
How simple could this be? The mini loaves cook quickly and cleanup is a breeze!
If your weeknights are busy, prep the loaves in the morning so they are ready for the oven in the evening. Enjoy!
Stay in touch with Handy Foods by visiting their website at https://handyfoodsigaweb.rsaamerica.com/
Make sure to like their FaceBook page for daily news too!
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup tomato juice
- 3/4 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 3 large potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper, divided
- 1 pound fresh asparagus, trimmed and halved
- Preheat oven to 425°. In a large bowl, combine eggs, tomato juice, oats, onion, and salt. Add beef; mix thoroughly. Shape into six 4×2-1/2-in. loaves; place on a sheet pan or large shallow roasting pan. Combine ketchup, brown sugar, mustard, and nutmeg; brush over loaves.
- Combine potatoes with 2 tablespoons oil, 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder and 1/8 teaspoon pepper; toss to coat. Add to pan in a single layer. Bake 25 minutes.
- Combine asparagus with remaining 1 tablespoon oil, 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder and 1/8 teaspoon pepper; toss to coat. Add to pan. Bake until a thermometer inserted into meatloaves reads 160° and vegetables are tender, 15-20 minutes. Let stand 5-10 minutes before serving.