I can’t believe Memorial Day is just one week away. Maybe your celebration will be s bit smaller this year, so I have a great recipe for you to try, including melt in your mouth beef with hearty veggies that are grilled to perfection with butter that has garlic and herbs inside. This is one amazing meal that you don’t want to miss out on! In fact I will bet you grill this all summer!
Butter Garlic Herb Steak Foil Packets
- 1 pound small red potatoes cut into fourths
- 2 carrots sliced
- 1 red bell pepper cubed
- 1 green bell pepper cubed
- 1/2 red onion cut into cubes
- salt and pepper
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 pound top sirloin steak cut into one inch cubes
Garlic Herb Butter:
- 1/2 cup butter room temperature
- 1/4 cup freshly chopped parsley
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a medium sized bowl add the potatoes, carrots, peppers, and onion. Add salt and pepper and toss with olive oil.
- Place four 18×12-inch pieces of heavy aluminum foil on counter. Evenly place vegetable mixture on each piece of foil. Top vegetables with steak.
- To make the garlic herb butter: In a small bowl add the butter, parsley, garlic, rosemary, thyme, salt and pepper. Divide evenly and place on top of the steak. Double fold top and ends of each piece of foil, leaving space for steam to gather.
- Place packets on the grill and coverl. Grill 15 minutes or until steak is cooked through and veggies are tender. Carefully open packets and serve.
Flip the packets over onto the flame at the very end to give the beef and veggies a slight char.