20-Minute Easy Tortellini Bake
What could be more comforting than an easy, cheesy pasta bake? This 20-minute tortellini bake uses ready-made spaghetti sauce to cut the prep time in half, so you can get dinner on the table in no time. Serve with a garden salad or and garlic bread for a complete meal!
Check out this week’s 10 for $10 Sale! Details are in the current Handy Foods sales flyer.
- 4 C tortellini (can be frozen or refrigerated)
- 1 1/2 C spaghetti sauce
- 1 to 1 1/2 C of shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2-3 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- Parsley for garnish
- Cook the tortellini according to package directions, about 8-10 minutes.
- Toss with spaghetti sauce.
- Place in a 1 1/2 qt baking dish and top with shredded mozzarella cheese and parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 8-10 minutes. During the last couple of minutes, turn on your broiler so the cheese gets slightly browned.
Sprinkle with parsley, if desired.