Tune in tonight for high school basketball when the Marquette Crusaders hosts Henry at Bader Gym. Game time is at 7pm, catch all the play by play with Sean Frey right here on 1430 WCMY and streaming online at 143 WCMY DOT COM.
Other games scheduled tonight
Seneca will host Low Point, Streator is home against Manteno and St Bede will travel to face Newman Catholic.
Last night’s results for the varsity Boys
Ottawa held on to beat Kaneland 45-42 at Kingman Gym.
- Anthony Cooper led the Pirates with 26 points.
The JV squad won in overtime to Kaneland 35-28
L-P clinch a road victory over Sandwich 72-61
- The Cavaliers Drake Weber scored his 1000th point and became only the 18th player to do so in L-P High School history.
Earlville won on the road at Serena 53-52
- Camden Figgins scored 21 points for the Huskers in the loss.
Last night in varsity girls basketball
Ottawa lost a close one on the road to Kaneland 51-45.
Maddie Carroll led the Lady Pirates with 14 points in the loss.
Marquette lost at home to Seneca 59-39
- Kennedy Hartwig scored 22 points for the Lady Irish
- Josie Eager had 12 points for The Lady Crusaders in the loss.
The JV team also lost to Seneca 41-33
- Lindsey Kaufmann led Marquette with 12 points
L-P lost on their home court to Sandwich 49-35
- Brooklyn Ficek led the Lady Cavs with nine points
The Lady Bulldogs of Streator earned a road win at Manteno 58-29
Earlville won big at home against DePue 44-13
- The Lady Raiders will look for another win at home when they host Hiawatha tonight.
Ottawa’s girls bowling team picked up a win at Rochelle
Top Rollers for the Lady Pirates were Makayla Boaz with a high game of 220 McKenzie Lewis with a 186 and Alex Graham added a score of 162 in the win.
The Streator boys team defeated Hall at the Streator Elks
Top bowlers for the Bulldogs, Brady Grabowski scored a 266 and Ashton Kling bowled a 204 in the win.
College Basketball tonight
5th ranked Illinois will travel to East Lansing to take on Michigan State. The Illini look to continue their seven game winning streak.
The Notre Dame Fighting Irish take on the Louisville Cardinals at the KFC Yum Center in Kentucky.
In the NBA
The Bulls outscored the Rockets in Houston 120-100. Coby White led Chicago with a game-high 24-points, while Zach LaVine added 21-points and Wendell Carter Jr. finished with 18-points and 13 rebounds. The Bulls host the Timberwolves tomorrow night.
The Blackhawks visit the Blue Jackets tonight in the NHL. The Hawks had their road game against the Hurricanes on Saturday postponed.